Wednesday 19 August 2015

Extra-Curricular - Image gallery

While I don't often get prompted for stories from visual images, when I initially post them to this blog I usually try and accompany them with an image to encapsulate them.

So with my new collection of flash stories "Extra-Curricular" being published in September, here is a gallery of images associated with some of the stories.

 "Night Vision"









"Echoes"













 "Drones" 


"Confirmament"
 "Overpass"

 "Eyes In The Back of His Hands"
"Hollow Point"
"Pinboard Wizard"
 "Wings"
"Life Class"
"Boustrophedon"
"Performance Anxiety"
"A Round, A Bout"
"Crowd Sauced"
"The World Alchemist"
"People Watching"





 "The Disenchanted Forest"













"Flea Circus"









"Compound Fracture"














"Disbanded"













 "Bedroom Ballistics"
 "Blood Angel"
"Wrist Assessment"












Available for pre-order on Amazon UK, Amazon US, I-Tunes


No comments: